Thursday, March 1, 2012

Majetag, 3rd of Fleurgreen, 1020 PC - Willow's Journal

It's been over a year since I have been back to Ravenskeep.  I swear to Eli that Taywin purposefully got lost trying to go to Palanthas.

I mean, really? How hard is to just go north following the mountains until you reach the human road, head North and then West to the High Clerist's Tower and then on to the city. Or even go East on the road until you hit the North/South road and then on to the city.

I swear she did this on purpose and while I generally I would love to teach someone a lesson that has wasted my time.  I have to admit that she might not be the person to go up against.

And now we are stuck in this city and while some people would praise the grandeur and magnificence of the architecture and marvel at the buildings.  I long for the cool forests of my homeland.  I'm seriously beginning to think that any association with these humans..... and Taywin of course, is foolish.

If this war ever ends, I'm going home to the forests and never coming back to this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment