Sunday, March 18, 2012

Palast, 16th of Newkolt, P.C. 967 - Mariana's Journal

I have finally gotten my wish.  I'm off out of this village heading east with Willow.

Apparently her little kender friend has taken something that belongs to us (cause really, who else would take something out of THIS village?) and from what Willow has been able to glean from her animal friends is heading at speed towards the plains between these woods and Solamnia.

Wouldn't it be grand if we didn't catch up with her for a while?

Like maybe until we get to Solamnia?

Or maybe some how I can convince Willow to travel around a bit after we retrieve the harp.

Although, I will admit, we have left the brooding silence of the forest, and now travel the flat, empty and rolling plains are a bit strange to me. Mother says that I was born at The Grove in the great desert to the North, and while I have been back to train as a bard, I have very little memories of these sorts of spaces.  It's a bit.... unnerving.

I wonder what Solamnia is like?

Willow seems determined to not let our adventure last that long.

I would never do anything to impede us, however, I'm not an adventurer by nature.

Branchala, look favorably on your servant and grant that I can reach my heart's desire.  Oh the songs I will sing if this is granted!

No comments:

Post a Comment