Friday, March 16, 2012

Bracha, 14th of Newkolt P.C. 967 - Taywin's Journal

I have to be the best friend known to man, woman or beast! I have figured out how to help a person I just met, and maybe get my old traveling companion back on the road again.

See, I decided to drop in on my good old friend Willow and met the daughter of the woman in charge of this village.  Her name is Mariana.

Well, it seems that Mariana is in love with a Knight of Solamnia.  Willow says that she's been pining for this person for a few seasons now, with no let up.  (Humans!)

And wouldn't you know it, said Knight of Solamnia just so happens to be the grandson of my good friend Aurik.  I haven't seen Ravenskeep in a while.  I wonder what I could do to convince Willow to hear east with Mariana.  I suppose if maybe something where to disappear from the village they would HAVE to go look for it.

I hear there's this magical harp that plays by itself.  I would love to see that sort of thing.

And you know, it wouldn't hurt for the Bronzewoods to have some connections with the elves, especially a family like the Dawnspringers.

I wonder where Anaya keeps this harp thing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment