Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Linaras, 1st of Fleurgreen, P.C. 969 - Mariana's Journal

Well, that was fun.

Apparently my mother would be more than happy to not only send Willow after me, but my cousin Otter as well.

They caught up with me last night and are currently in the process of dragging me back to the village.

It took all of my presuasive argument skills not to have Otter truss me up like a chicken and take me back over his horse.

But I'm not giving up.  I think he noticed me as well, although they weren't in the village that long I'm sure that since my mother and I are one of only a handful of folks here in the village that can be considered fully human that he couldn't have helped but noticed me.

I just have to bide my time.  Maybe I can convince Willow to go adventuring again.  Maybe even find HER someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment