Friday, September 28, 2012

1st Frostkolt, P.C. 943 - Fiona's Journal

Daltigoth.

There was a time when I would walk the streets of this town freely, and  visit the taverns, listening to my fellow bards.

But not now.

Now I'm stuck in some inn disguised and hidden away like I was some pariah.

I guess thanks to Ares I am now and while I would never be so brash as to suggest that I try to take out the God of War, I would certainly love to give it a try.

At least Markum is back to normal.  I see how he looks at me though; he's worried about me.  Taywin and Dal too, actually even some of the newer members of this company seem to be worried about my behavior.

Even that blonde girl Callisto who is somehow connected to Ares seems to keep close to me as if she's concerned about my well being.

Maybe if we were able to return a few more artifacts things would get better...

One can only hope, but it's taken so long to for just two gods to be returned.  There are so many more to go.

We need a lucky break, some way to convince these Aspects, or Avatars, whatever they want to call themselves to come together to make it easier to return them to their realms.

No comments:

Post a Comment