Friday, September 28, 2012

Majetag, 10th Frostkolt, P.C. 943 - Taywin's Journal

Welcome the latest edition of Krynn has gone to the Abyss in a handbasket.

So, we found the entrance to the Sla-Mori and somehow managed to not kill each other while we were waiting for the correct moon phase to have it open and last night was that night

I'll have to admit, I really wasn't looking forward to going underground.  More Dal's sort of place than mine afterall.  But if that kept us from freezing our backsides off going over the mountains... well then I'm all about it.

So I read this book once.... it was something that I picked up in Sigil once upon a time.  The merchant swore that it was history, but I'm not sure.  All I know is that it talks about these great fighters that promissed to help some old moldy king with some fight and because they were not able to fulfill this oath they were cursed to never rest or have peace until they fulfilled their oath.  So they haunted the underground caves until some heir of this king came and had them help out to kill this huge army.

The Sla-Mori was kind of like that.  It seems that the Guardian of Kith-Kanan and all of the lesser guards have gone off their meds and a bit around the bend.

I was waiting for them to start quoting the book:

The way is shut.
It was made by those who are Dead.
And the Dead keep it.
The way is shut.

Luckily it didn't get that far (bitt that would have been COOL), but we did have to kill them all.

I promise, I have very little to do with it.  Apparently Dal and Fiona were pretty handy destroying some of the zombies and everyone basically piled on the rest....

Oh and the Dread Wraith, did I mention there was a Dread Wraith?

Anyway, we are past that and in Pax Tharkas and hopefully no one'll notice that we took something with us from the tomb, but when the rotty corpse of the King of the Qualinesti GIVES you something, it's not like it's stealing, right?

Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment