Friday, September 28, 2012

Bracha, 14th Frostkolt, P.C. 943 - Fiona's Journal

Xak Tsaroth, ancient center of worship for the goddess Mishakal, I think I might have come here with Willow at some point when I was younger.

I don't remember this city, but then again, I do.

But are these memories mine, or are they someone elses? Someone much more powerful.

I don't know.

And a part of me doesn't care, part of me likes the power, and the knowledge that I'm getting.

But another part of me is tired, so very, very tired.  I want to talk to Markum, see if there is any light he can shed on what happened to him, to see if there is something similar to what happened to him that will somehow let me know if anyone can tell me what is happening to me, and what is in store for me.

The problem is that we never seem to be alone, and now is not the time for greedy personal concerns.  The whole world is in crisis, what is one life when we all need to preserve the entire plane?

Dal and the other are out roaming around the city, trying to figure out if there is either artifact or avatar here.  Mishakal's voice is louder right now, so I think we are closer, but I still don't have a good handle on what is going on with me I'm afraid.

Hopefully soon we'll know more about what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment