Friday, September 28, 2012

6th Poseideon, P.C. 943 - Callisto's Journal

Tonight is the night.

This group of rubes are heading through a dark and ancient forest, filled with mystery, blah, blah, blah.

I'm sure with all the fighting for survival against monsters that being worried about they won't notice when I slip out of here.

And take Fiona with me.

Cause really? *I* was going against Ares?  Hah!  No, I just wanted to keep an eye on her and get whatever information I could off of the rest.  Like where they are going.

And underground is not somewhere that I want to even contemplate.  Too much like Tartarus, and I don't have any obolus on me at the moment. But I do have a few denarii still and thanks to Fiona and her scary knowledge of all the portals on this backwater world, I know we aren't too far from somewhere I can get back home to, and from there.... well, I just have to get Ares's attention and hand the girl over.

Simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment