Thursday, August 30, 2012

28th Maimakterion 943 P.C. - Callisto's Journal

Yes, I'm still here.  And I will THINK about returning your precious fairy later.  She annoys me with her fashion sense.

So we are here is some big city and I have never, EVER been more bored.  Apparently everyone is all in an uproar about these 6 shades coming bodily back from the dead.  I could tell them some stories, but I have other plans for this group.

Apparently they are full steam ahead on getting these gods of theirs back.  Why would they even want that?  I mean, all Lolth had to do was trick one god into trusting her, and the entire pantheon falls?

Epic fail.

I mean, Ares is a pompous ass, but at least he's managed to stick around and hold on to what is his.... except Xena, but I don't like to think about her, gives me a headache.

So for now I'm being a good team player and agreeing to go with them at least halfway across the continent looking for all of these godly trinkets.

Once again, we'll see how long that lasts.  I suppose I could stick around long enough to get Ares and myself back, then all bets are off.

No comments:

Post a Comment