Thursday, May 17, 2012

Misham, 5th Day of Darkember, 943 P.C. - Taywin's Journal


I was at the epicenter of the most interesting event in the history of Krynn......

No, really, I was.  Honest!

I didn't even do it.....

Promise, I wasn't even there.....

Well, I was there, I just wasn't there-there.

Which was the WORSE thing that could have happened since when I wandered outside tonight to walk around Palanthas (everyone else was in a tizzy about researching all of the Gods) and noticed the stars had changed dramatically and realized that I had missed something Super Spectacular.

I mean, I might not have noticed the constellations changing (Yeah, right!), but the fact that there were much.....less moons in the sky sort of jumps right out at you.

So, from what I have gathered from the rest, while I was walking around the library looking at some books, someone (Dalhar, not me) broke the all powerful artifact that we had been sent to retrieve. I just wish I had been able to tell everyone what I knew about the stupid thing, but .... well......

To quote the Ogre, we broke the pantheon.......

Someone is going to be in BIG trouble, at least for once it's not going to be me.

So, here's what we know, apparently if you just break the artifact, some relatively localized effects happen (people turn into statues, portals to The Beyond open, blah, blah), but if you happen to have the backing of a God or Goddess from The Beyond who is in cahoots with one of OUR Gods or Goddesses and our Traitor lets the Outsider manifest their power on Krynn and breaks the artifact then the whole world turns upside down.

I wonder which of the Dark Gods got tricked in to THAT little bit of silliness.

At least THAT wasn't me either.

So, here we are, not only do we have to return to Ravenskeep (eventually, not looking forward to THAT conversation) but we also need to fix this problem.

This might take a while......



No comments:

Post a Comment