Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Linras, 1st Day of Darkember, 943 P.C. - Fiona's Journal

I woke up this morning to a world of white.... and Markum pounding on my door.

Apparently my dear Uncle has decided that the ruckus at the Inn needs to be investigated, and no suprise who will be accused today.

From what I heard, Dal has been accused of stealing my uncle's horse, by Lewin through Samual.

I swear I have half a mind to go down to the stables, find the horse, take it to the barracks and tie it to Samual's bunk!

But I have more important things to do.  I had another dream last night.  I saw him again, his green cloak in shadow, his lips moving, trying to tell me something, but no words reached my ears.

I'm sure that Uncle's plan is wrong.  Why would The Bard King would come to me in a vision and it not mean something is beyond me. Which makes me think that Uncle's idea to retrieve The Key from Palanthas is foolish in the extreme.

Perhaps I should make sure that someone that I trust is sent on this mission, someone that will make sure that the artifact does not return to my Uncle.

But who?

No comments:

Post a Comment