Friday, May 18, 2012

Bracha, 14th of Darkember, 943 P.C. - Willow's Journal

Four days.  Four days since anyone has been seen from the Keep and I'm beginning to get nervous.

The last I saw Markum and Varian was four days ago; they stopped by the Inn to let Elric know that the Lord has decided to call back the troups into the Garrison.  Something about a threat to the area, and everyone needing to be ready for the worse.

Of course that means that Elric has been in charge of the town guard for the last four days, and is doing his best to keep everyone calm.

Fiona.... Fiona I haven't seen since the night the stars changed.  She came to see me, to ask me to help her with something.... something that I dare not even write in this journal.

I went to the gates this morning, to see if anyone was watching the walls, since no one has seen hide nor hair of anyone and I pounded on the doors until my hands bled, but no one answered.

Today Dal and Taywin and the others got back this afternoon (I really need to pay attention to the other's names, it's just rude).  They have decided to try to sneak into the Keep through the servant's entrance.  I would go with them, Fiona has been my charge since she was born, especially since her parent's death, but I think that perhaps it would be better for me to stay here, out of the way.

And be ready for whatever they find.....

No comments:

Post a Comment