Thursday, June 14, 2012

Linras, 22nd of Darkember, 943 P.C. - Tawyin's Journal

Well, it's been a couple of weeks since the whole world turned upside down and we have been treking around all over Solamnia and part of Ergoth.

I'm getting increasingly worried about Fiona, I don't think she's slept at all that I've been able to tell and she only eats when we remind her to do so.  And it doesn't help that she's got 6 Knight Haunts that hover around her all the time.

And Markum! Markum has always been so nice and now he's distant and a bit scary if you ask me. I know that it's because of Kiri-Jolith that he's acting so odd, but I miss the REAL Markum.

He was really nice and he would help me and Dal take care of Fiona if he were himself.  And he would know what to do and where to go to fix things (Hopefully).  I know some things, but I'd prefer to stay in the background a bit for the time being, hopefully they won't need my help.

So we headed south from Ravenskeep to go to Qualinesti forest, former home of Kith-Kanan and the Wildrunners.  I think it's kind of cool, except for the fact that in order to get the permisson to go there Dal had to get a geas put on him by Kiri-Markum.  So lame.

The only good thing about this whole trip is when we finally got to the edges of Qualinesti forest we got so see griffins!

That was so cool!

But then when we got to the holy site to Chislev, we found out that the High Priestess has left walking east looking for something.

So now I guess we are going to on to Foghaven Vale.  It's been a while since I've been there, am sure that it hasn't changed much....

No comments:

Post a Comment