Wednesday, November 16, 2011

About this blog

Hello fellow travelers!

Welcome to The Blue Phoenix Inn.

The Inn the blog is dedicated to a DragonLance Campaign which I run off and on (mostly off right now) with a group of folks here in town.

I got this idea cause while I love hack and slash I also LOVE a good story.

Soooo, I have all these back stories, and information and such that I has been running around in my head and since some times the story gets left behind in the whole saving the world thing, I figured I would blog about it.

Soooo, without further ado, let me introduce you to the main characters (or at least the Non-Player Characters).

First and foremost we have the XP Fairy (see right side bar).  She's the sassy teenager that I never was, and she provides not only XP to the players, but handy bits of information.

I'll post her thoughts about things as a prelude to the actual story stuff so you can get an idea of what she's all about.

Then there is Fiona Bronzewood. 18 year old Lady of Ravenskeep.  She is a Bard and Cleric of Branchala (don't know who or what that is, you will..).  The love of her life is Markum Smithson, a newly made Knight of Solomnia.


Also, we have as back story information, the writings of Fiona's mother, Lady Mariana Bronzewood (formerly Dawnsinger), who married Lord Bertram Bronzewood of Ravenskeep.  The young couple, their oldest son and their sister-in-law died of a fever when Fiona was 8, leaving Bertram's younger brother and Fiona in charge of Ravenskeep.  They of course are not NPC's in the campaign, but their diaries might contain some important information...



Then we have Willow.  She's a Kagonesti elf Druid married to a Human by the name of Elric who is a retired adventurer. They together own and run The Blue Phoenix Inn, located on the main street in the Town of Ravenskeep, halfway between the town gate and the walls of the keep itself.

 


















And last, but certainly not least there is Taywin.  Taywin Lockpick to be exact.  She is Fiona's trainee, and a kender. She's got some secrets, oh yes she does...... And she's not exactly as she seems





No comments:

Post a Comment