Friday, July 6, 2012

27th of Maimakterion, P.C. 943 - Callisto's Journal

Ok, so I figured I would get in on this whole journal thing. The mortals seem to be having quite a good time of it. And before you ask, I am not going to use your little calendar monthly names, I'm going to use proper Greek names for the month.  And that fairy isn't going to stop me.  Don't worry, I'll return her back when I'm done, maybe even in one peice. Hehehe.

Alright, so for those of you that don't know who I am, let me introduce myself.  I am Callisto.  I am NOT Ares's insert derogatory term here.

I am not exactly from around here and I really REALLY want to get the heck back to where I'm from.  It's not that I don't like it here... Oh who am I kidding, I HATE it here.  I have no idea why Ares or anyone else would care about this lump of dirt.  I've got more important things to do like making a certain someone's life a living trip to Tartarus.....

But I'm off the subject, again.  Listen, let me just say that I'm fine with helping these folks fix things around here, although I'ts not like I'm a real goddess or anything (not going to tell them that, there is a difference between immortality and divinity, but these rubes don't know that).

I mean, it's not like I have a portfolio or anything, but then again these folks don't need to know that.

So, I'm going to help them find there stuff for as long as it amuses me, which given my attention span.... well, we'll see how long it'll last.

I mean, they were smart enough to get past what Ares left behind, hopefully they're smart enough to get me the heck out of here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment