Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Bakukal, 27th of Darkember, 943 P.C - Taywin's Journal

You know, sometimes humans just aren't that observant and elves just aren't much better. Pala, um, Branchala bless them.

So, I was standing around listening to all of this talk about if we should let this new blonde girl help us out, and getting all a little bored with the whole rigamarole and yakkity stuff.

I almost walked off, but with Markum acting all Godly and stuff, and Fiona acting.... well, I still don't have words for the way she's acting....

Anyway, I decided to stick around relatively close by and make sure that we weren't all going to get ambushed or something.

It's a good thing that I did, cause I totally found something.

And I ALMOST thought is was really cool the way it was acting and stuff.

Then I realized all it was that I was seeing was a cooshee.

I wonder if that means that She's here.  I hope so, considering it's her job to watch the place, and we are totally flounding around all over it.

I wonder what she would do if we I just wandered off with the dog......

I've always wanted a pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment